Sugar Bear Women’s Multi Quick Summary
The ingredients and nutrients in Sugar Bear Hair Women’s Multi Gummies are not impressive. Even though it’s vegan-friendly and delicious, this women’s multivitamin lacks Iron and Calcium which are important for female health. Most of the nutrient doses are too low to be a complete multivitamin. Customer reviews complain about its side effects and low nutrient amounts.
If you want a multivitamin with great dosing that is formulated to completely support your overall health, check out our best multivitamin review here.
Sugar Bear Hair Multivitamin Reviews
Sugar Bear Women’s Multi is a vegan multivitamin for women produced by the popular SugarBearHair company. This is the same company that produces Hair Vitamins that are trending all over Instagram.
SugarBearHair Women’s Multi claims to be:
- Formulated with 16 micronutrients
- Good for collagen production from vegan sourced amino acids
- Free of artificial sweeteners and flavors
The Sugar Bear Hair company also states that their Women’s Multivitamin is different from their Hair and Nails Vitamin because the Women’s Multi contains 16 nutrients for whole-body wellness versus the 13 nutrients used specifically for hair and nails.
SugarBearHair Women’s Multi sounds good so far, but does their multivitamin actually work to give you the best health benefits or is it just cute-looking?
- 1 Sugar Bear Hair Multivitamin Reviews
- 2 Sugar Bear Women’s Multi Ingredients
- 3 Sugar Bear Women’s Multi Benefits
- 4 Where To Buy Sugar Bear Women’s Multi
- 5 Sugar Bear Multivitamin Reviews from Customers
- 6 SugarBearHair Women’s Multi Review | Does It Work?
Sugar Bear Women’s Multi Ingredients
Here are the ingredients and nutrients included in Sugar Bear Women’s Multi:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Pantothenic Acid
- Omega-3 & Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Vegan Collagen Booster Blend: Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Glutathione, Lycopene
SugarBearHair Multivitamin Gummy Ingredients include:
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Color Added, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax
Our first red flag looking at the ingredients is that there’s a proprietary blend called the “Vegan Collagen Booster Blend” that SugarBearHair claims to be vegan amino acids that may aid in collagen production.
What’s a proprietary blend? It’s a mix of ingredients that get labeled under a brand name and one dosage instead of individual doses.
What are proprietary blends bad? It’s a way for supplement companies to cut costs and make profits by hiding the amounts of certain ingredients. You don’t know if you’re getting too much of a weak ingredient or too little of a good ingredient.
If you want to learn more about what supplements women should take, check out our full article on Best Multivitamin for Women.
Next, we’ll be going over the key points about SugarBear Women’s Multi.
Some Things You Should Know About Sugar Bear Women’s Multi…
- This SugarBearHair Multivitamin gummy is 100% vegan, certified Halal and Kosher. This is good considering a lot of gummy vitamins use Gelatin but SugarBearHair has opted to use Pectin which is plant-based.
- The formula includes Vitamin D2 instead of Vitamin D3. Vitamin D is good for supporting bone health and overall well-being. However, Vitamin D3 is used more effectively in the body and provides more benefits than Vitamin D2. It’s unclear if you’ll get enough benefits with Vitamin D2.
- There’s no Calcium in the nutrients. Women are four times more likely to get osteoporosis, a bone-weakening disease, than men. Vitamin D works best to help absorb Calcium to protect and build strong bones. Without Calcium, this multivitamin doesn’t seem to be fully supportive of your nutritional needs.
- There’s no Iron in this Women’s Multi. Iron helps your body produce healthy blood cells for oxygen transport in your body. Women tend to lose iron during their menstrual cycle, which leads to anemia, a condition that causes you to feel tired, fatigued, and dizzy. It’s important for women to supplement Iron because it’s difficult to get enough of it from the diet.
- Good amount of Vitamin B12. It’s an essential vitamin that women need to help red blood cell production and support brain and nervous system health
- Good Vitamin B-Complex included in the formula. All Vitamin B nutrients work together to regulate your metabolism and produce energy.
- The Vegan Collagen Booster Blend is probably not effective for collagen. This proprietary blend contains too little Glycine for collagen synthesis. According to one study, you need a significant amount of pure Glycine (like 100 grams) to increase collagen production in your body. But the Vegan Collagen Booster Blend is only 100 mg and there’s no telling how much Glycine there actually is in the blend. The other vegan amino acids included are mainly used for antioxidants and brain function. With a proprietary blend, it’s always uncertain if the ingredients will work effectively for you.
- The vitamins and minerals are all synthetic nutrients. For example, the Vitamin C in this multivitamin comes from “Ascorbic Acid” and not a fruit. Synthetic nutrients are nutrients that have been processed in a factory. Though they may look structurally similar to natural nutrients found in whole foods, your body may not recognize these processed nutrients and absorb them as well. Synthetic nutrients are known to not be as effective as whole food nutrients.
Sugar Bear Multivitamin Ingredients | Summary
Overall, we’re not impressed with Sugar Bear Multivitamin Ingredients. Despite claiming to have 16 nutrients, these multivitamin gummies don’t have a complete nutrient profile.
For a multivitamin that claims to support women’s well-being, Sugar Bear Women’s Multi lacks Iron and Calcium, which are crucial minerals that women need to supplement.
It also seems like SugarBearHair is cutting corners with their ingredients such as using Vitamin D2 instead of the more beneficial Vitamin D3 and using a weak proprietary blend to claim that it’ll help with your collagen production.
To top it off, these ingredients are all synthetic nutrient forms, meaning that they were produced in a factory, not from whole food sources. Synthetic nutrients are not as effective as whole food nutrients and it may be difficult for your body to digest and use these.
This Sugar Bear Women’s Multi is essentially a Vitamin B-Complex supplement. There are not nearly enough vitamins and minerals in their formula to support a women’s well-being.
– Check out our #1 multivitamin review –
Sugar Bear Women’s Multi Benefits
Women’s Multi includes 16 nutrients to help support healthy skin, hair, nails, and energy for total body wellness. Women’s Multi claims to give you all these benefits in their delicious Sugar Bear gummies.
Where To Buy Sugar Bear Women’s Multi
You can get Sugar Bear Women’s Multi from the official Sugarbearhair website,eBay, Amazon, and Ulta. You can even buy SugarBearHair Women’s Multi in-stores at Ulta retailers.
Women’s Multi can’t be purchased from Walmart, Target, or GNC.
Sugar Bear Hair Women’s Multi UK
According to the SugarBearHair website, they provide shipping to all countries including the UK.
So if you’re looking to purchase Women’s Multi to the UK, you can purchase it from their official website and ship it to the UK.
– Check out our #1 multivitamin review –
Sugar Bear Multivitamin Reviews from Customers
These customer reviews are taken from the Amazon Sugarbear Women’s Multi page. We suspect that SugarBearHair may be hiding negative reviews on their official site so we decided to look to Amazon for honest reviews about this women’s multivitamin.
“I love these vitamins! It’s so hard to find gummy anything as a vegan but gummy vitamins especially! I love the flavor! They’ve really made a difference with my health and hair growth even! So glad this company does vegan vitamins!! I only wish they weren’t quite as pricey as they are. It’s about $1 a day per serving size (2 gummies) which is a little on the high side.”
This Amazon user states that this gummy multivitamin has really helped their hair grow and improved their health. They love the fact that these gummies are vegan, however, the price is a bit expensive for them.
“The vitamin tastes really nice! Unfortunately it gave me really bad acne so I gave the rest of them to my mom who isnt so sensitive to skin problems . The biotin in this gummy is the culprit. They should reformulate and add B5 into the gummy to balance out the biotin and keep people from breaking out . Ive seen other complain about breaking out too so you guys should definitely take it into consideration. I would repurchase if you added B5 into the formula”
This customer review states that they loved the taste of Sugar Bear Women’s Multi but they experienced acne as a side effect of the biotin. There are also other customers that experienced a similar side effect.
“I’ve only been taking it for a few days, and it tastes really good. I was very surprised to see that a WOMEN’s vitamin didn’t contain any iron. I take this and an iron supplement.”
This customer noticed that SugarBearHair Women’s Multi didn’t include any Iron, which is normally included in most women’s supplements. They have to make up for this lack of Iron with another Iron supplement.
“The gummies are delicious, however it’s more of a gummy than a vitamin. Most of the vitamins I expected from it were either nonexistent in it or had a crazy low percentage of what you need daily. It boasts of omega 3s but has like 2mg. I’m not going to buy it again. I think it’s a rip off.”
This Amazon review states that this multivitamin is tasty but doesn’t work as well as a vitamin. They noticed there were very low Daily Value percentages, despite SugarBear boasting of the ingredient benefits.
Overall, these Sugar Bear Women’s Multi customer reviews reveal that the gummies taste very nice and can help with hair growth but the negative reviews show there are side effects and a lack of important nutrients. This shows that Sugar Bear Women’s Multivitamin doesn’t provide all the nutrients that women need as well as not being a complete multivitamin.
The choice is up to you, but with how low some of the nutrient doses are, this isn’t going to be strong enough to support all your nutritional needs.
– Check out our #1 multivitamin review –
SugarBearHair Women’s Multi Review | Does It Work?
Sugar Bear Hair Women’s Multi is a vegan multivitamin that claims to be formulated specifically to help women get the nutrients they may be missing in their daily diet as well as support collagen production.
Looking at the ingredients, these gummies don’t have any Calcium and Iron which are recommended nutrients that women need. The doses for all the other nutrients are almost too low to be effective for you.
They also include the Vegan Collagen Booster Blend which is a 100 mg proprietary blend that is also too weak to effectively increase collagen production in your body.
Though customer reviews rave that the taste of Sugar Bear Women’s Multivitamin Gummies is amazing, there are plenty of users that claim they break out in acne or other side effects like constipation and stomach pain.
Not only that, Women’s Multi uses synthetic nutrient forms, meaning that it may be more difficult for your body to absorb and use compared to whole food nutrients.
Would we recommend Sugar Bear Hair Women’s Multi? No, we wouldn’t.
These Sugar Bear Women’s Multi gummies don’t have all the nutrients that women actually need to support their well-being. Some nutrients are good like Vitamin B12 but all the other nutrient doses are may be too weak to be effective. This is basically a sugary, overpriced Vitamin B-Complex supplement.
We suggest looking somewhere else for a more supportive and effective Women’s Multivitamin.