Skip to content
- 2 1/4 cups finely shredded coconut, dried and unsweetened
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut milk, full fat & unsweetened
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice, about 1 lime juiced
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, gently whisk coconut, almond four, lime zest, and sea salt.
- Pour in the coconut milk, honey, and lime juice and mix together with a spatula.
- Using a cookie scoop (1 1/2 tbsp size), drop small macaroon balls onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
- Allow macaroons to cool briefly and then transfer to refrigerator to cool for 1 hour before serving. Macaroons will firm up in the refrigerator turning into a dense coconut cookie.