Skip to content
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
- 4 tbsp melted butter or ghee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat waffle maker. Melt butter in a small sauce pan.
- Separate the eggs, placing the egg yolks in one bowl and the whites in another bowl.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks begin to form.
- Mix egg yolks, coconut flour, apple sauce, melted butter and cinnamon together.
- Gently fold in the egg whites to the batter.Grease the waffle maker with coconut oil or olive oil.
- Scoop batter (one large spoonful) onto waffle maker.When waffles are fully cooked, gently remove with a fork so they do not tear.
- Serve hot topped with butter, syrup, raw honey, whipped cream or your favorite fruit.